Re: glue clogged up? A solution?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:15:50 -0600

Well you know who actually might like picking off the glue- middle school
kids! They are always picking on stuff. When I had then fringing fabric for a
project they were so quiet it was funny how focused they were on picking apart
the fabric. But maybe you could have some of the problem students who take
time away from you in class clean the glue bottles. It's a way of repaying
your time.
MaryB