tables

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christi Fennell (cfennell1)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:06:09 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your advise. I have mentioned and demo-ed it to my
principal and she said she would work on it. What a help. I was told
that I could not raise money to pay for equipment or supplies that
should be supplied by the school. But they refuse to do anything, so
what am I to do? I have asked many times for help, but get ignored.
We are supposedly short on money and if it ain't broke, they ain't
gonna fix it!!! C.