Re: Elmer's glue all clogged up?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:39:22 -0500

Does anyone else actually ENJOY peeling the dried glue off of the Elmer's
tops??? I think I use it as an excuse to slow down for a few minutes,
rationalizing that I want to teach the kids to keep the bottles in good
condition so I must set a good example... (and, actually, no I don't enjoy
peeling sunburn!)
Liz in rural NY