Re: beauty and motion (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 23:37:01 -0800 (PST)

Re: the message below - I don't know where my mind is! (probably asleep at
11:20 p.m.!) You all were talking about motion and I jumped to sound.
One of the most beautiful motions to me is the gentle rise and fall of my
younger daughter's chest as she breathes when she is sound asleep and
totally relaxed.

--Carla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 23:26:57 -0800 (PST)
From: carla schiller <charwitt.us>
To: DRLanders
Cc: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: beauty and motion

How about the lovely crackling as you brown a blintz on the stove (or some
other similar food situation)?
==Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown