Re: beauty and motion

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:58:39 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: menichino <menichino>
To: DRLanders <DRLanders>; artsednet.edu
<artsednet.edu>
Date: Sunday, November 22, 1998 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: beauty and motion

These beautiful descriptions of motion remind me of the frightening
windstorm we had some nights ago. The moon was bright, lighting the sky in
an orangy haze....the silhouettes of the tall, sparse evergreens were waving
wildly, they appeared to be dancing to a frantic beat. It was quite
exciting!

Sincerely, Leah