Re: Industrial Arts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:42:26 -0500

Just like art teachers fighting for their own 'lives' in a school district, so
are industrial arts teachers. I recommend strongly that you do not ENABLE your
district in anyway to start an Industrial Arts Department. INSIST THEY GET AN
INDUSTRIAL ARTS TEACHER. How would you like it if they decided to start an art
department without an art teacher?

San D