RE: In need of an idea

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:51:50 -0500

We've done aurora borealis with water color washes, wet on wet, variegated -
oh you know.... with the saran wrap or salt special effects. Then we used
herbs to print silhouettes of trees. (Or black ink drawn or blown, oil
pastels...whatever I had - ).
Ellen from Anchorage
(sorry - it's Kentucky...just had to...)