Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
<<Could you share (with the group if you choose) what the other essential
Overall we ask the same three general questions in each of our Art electives.
Overall Essential Questions
1. What is art?
2. Why is there art?
3. What makes me an artist?
Each elective has sub questions which drive the curriculum/instruction/inquiry
specific to the medium and level at which it is being explored. For
instance, the sub-questions for the photography I course are:
1. What makes photography different from other visual arts?
2. How do images convey messages?
3. How does photography work?
4. What is a good photograph?
5. How has photography changed our world?