Re: Painting on Concrete

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 06:28:22 -0800

FWIW, I painted a cast concrete fireplace surround and began with a
sealer recommended by the local Ace Hardware guy (who seemed to know what
he was talking about). It was thick and had a lot of texture to it.
When I showed him my color choices he added the colorants for one of my
choices to the sealer so I didn't have to buy a whole 'nother can of
paint. A knowledgeable paint seller might be your best bet for advice.

Maggie