Re: Painting on Concrete

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christi Fennell (cfennell1)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:18:35 -0800 (PST)

I have not had any luck painting just the outside of the containers.
The water leaks through eventually and
flakes the paint off. I have sealed the inside with a concrete sealer
and then painted the outside with concrete paint. You can get
concrete paint at any hardware, but the color choices are limited. I
guess the sealer would work just as well on the outside, if the
planters already have plants in them. Hope that helps. C Fennell