Re: Design Projects (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
George Martin Rex (grex)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:59:29 +0500

*** Forwarded message, originally written by George Martin Rex on 18-Nov-98
***

--

I tried to post this before but did not seem to get on.

"The Lemon Project"

Premise: The lemon is poorly designed.

Objectives: 1. Study the lemon to determine its charactics. 2. Draw the lemon uncut from several directions. Cut the lemon in half, quarters etc. and draw the internal structures. 3. In groups of 4 or five plan a redesign and advertising program for the "New Lemon" 4. The group will make papier mache versions of the redesign. Each student will make at least one model to show a. the whole b. half c. quarter d. ? perhaps the new branch, or stem,or leaf 5. The group will make posters etc. to promote their product

well you can take it from there, billboards, videos, skits I always tried to have a project like this for my art one group and did not repeat for at least two years. George Martin Rex

I\___/I I:Q:O:I I::V::I I:::::I \:::/ ===W=W=== Give a Hoot! Martin

--

I\___/I I:Q:O:I I::V::I I:::::I \:::/ ===W=W=== Give a Hoot! Martin