Re: Heeeeeelp! Meeeeeeeee

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christi Fennell (cfennell1)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:13:03 -0800 (PST)

Whatever you do, please make sure that the maintenance department is
not planning to paint that wall or do construction on or near it. I
was told to paint murals (principal), so I decided to have a contest
where the students designed their own murals. To make a long story
short, we were ready to begin when I just happened to ask about 3 of
our sites. I was told that they are going to rip out those walls and
redo them next year. I decided to wait until they were done.
You may want to paint your murals on hard board or smooth sided
plywood and secure them with screws, just in case they need to be
moved.
I have more info and will share, but I do not have a scanner. Snail
mail address or fax number is needed. Sorry. C Fennell