Re: anodized aluminum

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:18:44 -0800

Date sent: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:11:18
To: artsednet.edu
From: wendy sauls <wsauls>
Subject: anodized aluminum

Hi Wendy and All,
One of the best 'real' artist supply catalogs is from Rio Grande.
They have three or four divisions, including tool and equipment,
gemstones and findings, and display equipment. Their offerings range
from cheap findings (suitable for school) to gold and silver. I'm
sure they would be a source of anodized aluminum. Their web address
is: http://www.riogrande.com/

Their toll free number is 1-800-545-6566 and they will send their
catalogs for free!

-Alix Peshette