Re: California art experiences

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:22:36 -0500

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> you need another visit to our "favorite" fair city and look around some
> more. Toodles........

For the record, I'm quite familiar w/ San Francisco, having lived in
California for 12 years before relocating here to Cape Cod. I'm an
exhibiting artist; a former university (UCLA, Otis Art Institute) art
instructor, and have shown my work throughout the Bay Area as well as
Southern Califonia.

Best wishes,
Joseph