Re: California art experiences

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:42:38 -0800 (PST)

I'd go to the Getty for the architecture, but I"d go to the LA County
Museum of Art for an amazing collection of many different kinds of art,
and also the current Picasso exhibit.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown