Re: California art experiences

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:33:45 -0500

Judy Anderson wrote:
> He plans to be in Los Angeles, San Diego and
> San Francisco
> and wants to see the best art available...

World class art galleries are located in a small stretch in Santa
Monica--it's a walkaround tour, any gallery there will have a map
handout and guidebook. He maywnt to call the Chamber of Commere to have
mateial sent to him in advance.

San Francisco doesn't have much of a gallery scene--but the new Museum
is outstanding to visit. Los Angeles' galleries are widely dispersed,
but it has 2 new museums worth the trip. San Diego--great beaches,
lukewarm art.

Best wishes,
Joseph