Re: Essential Teacher Tool Kit?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:12:31 -0600

Essential things hmmmmmm, well-
I got to have some Jolly Ranchers and Laffy Taffys for my cleaners.
Then even though I'm way beyond the teens years, my face is a shinning by
noon so I got to have my compact.
Oh and that dry air ! Got to have a Chapstick.
Then there is the tye -dye pillow on my chair- got to have that for my back.
And my last got to have is one that has been mentioned- CHOCOLATE.
A chocolate a day keeps the grumpies away ( if it doesn't at least it tasts
good!)
MaryB