RE: Essential Teacher Tool Kit?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:07:53 -0500

Ohhhh-I love the chocolate! Also love the parking space idea-in fact, as
teacher of the year at my school this year, I actually have one of
those-only problem is, some people don't notice it or don't respect it, so,
unless I get here early, it's often unavailable. Oh well. I love seeing all
these new ideas. Linda in NC