RE: Essential Teacher Tool Kit?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:15:41 -0500

I love this list, but would include hand lotion, tissues, lip salve and
a sense of humor as essentials. Would also add drinking water (for me),
pencils, a lockable drawer or cabinet with key, and a computer
w/internet access so I can keep up with this list.
Have a great weekend, everybody, and congratulations to all
those newly National Board Certified Art Teachers out there! Linda in NC