scissor cuts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Anton & Dagmar (akstudio)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:30:10 +0000

Hi Lily et al,
that's Scherenschnitte, scissor cuts, a German term,
well, I think the PA Dutch were not Dutch at all but Deutsch...?

PS feel free to ask me anytime you need something in German! ;-)

you wrote:
> (from the PA Dutch). I forget the name of the Polish paper-cutting,
> but it is in the book Art From Many Hands and I have done it with
> six graders ...

Anton Krajnc's Atelier in Cyberspace:

Fresco paintings in an Austrian castle:

Take a peek at oil paintings:

Accompany the artist on a pilgrimage to Mount Athos

View a selection of his original color lithographs:

Check out the DANTE connection: