Re: Buttons?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:50:18 -0500

How about a button sculpture. Use a styrofoam base and telephone(or
similar texture) and have them connect and add buttons etc. They
could also do a collage-oops that was mentioned. I was thinking like
a mosaic but with circles instead of squares. My son whose now 8-
started doing pointelism in his pictures, he was walking in the
halls and saw what the 7th and 8th grades were doing and came home
and worked on his own project- I swear he will be in glasses this
time next year.
Sandra

> In a message dated 11/11/98 5:06:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, BaaaRamU
> writes:
>
> > My Kindergarten teacher has asked me if I would like to do a lesson using
> > buttons to go along with letter B which they are learning next week. Any
> > suggestions? I have plenty of buttons.

Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy