Re: Just Checking and F.L.Wright

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:02:30 -0800 (PST)

The program will be repeated on Sunday, for anyone who missed part 1 last
night (part 2 is tonight).
--CArla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown