Re: van gogh exhibit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:15:06 -0800 (PST)

The Van Gogh exhibit will be at the LA County Museum of Art in the spring.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown