RE: matting inexpensively in art club?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:09:25 -0500

Hi Judy-off the subject, but wanted you to know that I met a lovely
young woman who represents your company this past weekend at the North
Carolina Art Ed Association weekend-Nadine Dross. She had artsednet
stickers for us to attach to our badges. We appreciate all your company
does for us.Linda in NC