Re: time to be an artist

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Pat Bainbridge (pat_bainbridge)
Sun, 08 Nov 1998 10:18:24 PST

Hi I consider myself an artist ,teacher ,mother ,wife,friend,daughter
,sister...Women have such complicated lives ...My latest passion is
dressage -the fine art of horsemanship and classical riding. I own six
horses...board another 6 to pay for mines keep/ I renew with this hobby
-my horses take many hours of the day /I always create new examples for
my students art demonstrations. I love to color! I show each class the
processes....through my examples-finish them or later give to students
to finish and keep. I paint or sculpt alot when I do my license renewal
/ Then I have a show /sell or just change my house decor with the work.
I used to NEED to do more art work. now with the horses,new husband(of 7
years)I love working with k-5 kids great room - good priciple- I don't
do much in my personal life I don't want to do !!not enough time for
what I want to do...I'm a pretty happy camper....being 40 somthing helps
too- you better understand balance in your life by then or your not
getting better -only older!