Re: art history web sites

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:05:15 -0800 (PST)

I have a bunch of links on my art history class website:
http://lausd.k12.ca.us/~charwitt/art.html
Hope this helps.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown