I won one

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:59:26 -0600

Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:44:30 -0500
From: "The Dunhams" <dunham1>
Subject: I won one! re: grades

Congratulations!
Feels good doesn't it!

We have a new Principal and she wanted to draw on all the special
subject teachers to get extra duties coverage. The teachers all said
at once,"NO! We all do equal duty here!" They took over and divided the
extra duties among the whole staff and left a very amazed Principal just
sitting there.
They have always done lip service to equality but you never know until
you have to deal with the dreaded extra duty! Here is a word of
appreciation for the staff I work with!
Sharon
NJ