Re: A big problem

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 18:08:03 -0600

Not a problem- the kid is not following directions, YOUR directions. He is the
student, you are the teacher. He should be sent out (office) and hopefully your
administration will support you. A call home ( and I know that is not an easy
thing in your area) should me made. Enough of the prima dona attitude from the
kid. Set him straight and that will send a message to the other kids. Tell him to
follow the classroom rules and your instruction and he will be a more successful
student.
MaryB- Good Luck!