Re: A big problem

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 17:59:44 -0600

You're right you don't have to do what I say. Of course, if you choose not
to .......will be your consequences. Now, if you DO choose to do as I
say....will be your (positive)consequences. So, what will it
be--blank(positive) or blank(negative)?

Stay calm. Give them time to make the right choice. Frequently, if you
give them an "out", a way to save face, they will take it and problems can
be avoided.

Jasmine
jdp30