Fwd: artsednet-digest V2 #1045

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:15:03 EST

--part0_910120504_boundary

From: MPBC90
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1045
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 22:34:28 EST

In a message dated 11/2/98 8:17:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-artsednet-
digest.edu writes:

"now don't you worry if you
can't do this, because not everyone can draw" statement. >>
I am not sure if I got this quote here on artsednet, but I am using it in
class these days...
"Whether or not you believe you can or can't...you're right."
They have to think about that one! But not for long.
mary-pat

--part0_910120504_boundary--