Re: BEAUTY

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:37:46 -0800 (PST)

Ellen - Would you be willing to give more details about your upcoming
"cave painting" project? I'd love to hear about it.
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown