carla schiller (
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:37:46 -0800 (PST)

Ellen - Would you be willing to give more details about your upcoming
"cave painting" project? I'd love to hear about it.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown