Re: beauty and public art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 17:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Funny how you can find riches in the oddest places! I was researching some
econ websites for the AP Macroeconomics course I teach, and I came across
a whole page in the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Board site, devoted to
Alexander Calder and the public work he created for and that is still on
display at the Philly Fed. Here's the website for those interested:
http://www.phil.frb.org/whats/calder.html

Enjoy!
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown