Re: Art club fundraiser?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 09:32:20 -0800

From: Museee
Date sent: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 01:26:47 EST
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: matting inexpensively in art club?

Hi All,
I remember hearing about an interesting idea for an art club
fundraiser. Ask a matt and framing store for discarded or wrong
sized matts. Lightly glue student work to a long piece of butcher
paper and exhibit in the multi-purpose room. The fundraiser part is
that the public can "purchase" a matt, and then find a piece of
student work that it fits and have the work, ready to go into the
matt.

Alix Peshette
ArtsEdNet