Re: Looking for inspirational quotes!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 23:10:17 -0500

Respond to this message.

Dear jaska1,

Education link of Escotet International is a source for inspirational
quotes concerning education and is found at:
http://www.fiu.edu/~escotet/web/quotes.html

I use one in my email signature by Robert Hutch which I found there.

Enjoy!

Mark

Mark Alexander, 1-8 Art
Lee H. Kellogg School
47 Main Street
Falls Village, Connecticut 06031
U.S.A.

"The object of education is to
prepare the young to
educate themselves
throughout their lives."
Robert Hutch

At 10:57 AM 11/28/97, jaska1 wrote:
>The road to success is marked with many tempting parking places.
>
>Things turn out the best for those who make to best of the way things
>turned out.
>
>In killing time, be sure that you do not murder opportunity.
>
>If you find a path with no obsticles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
>
>The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
>
>Memories are to friendship what colors are to sunsets.
>
>You can always tell luck from ability by its duration.
>
>Please write me and tell me what you think of these.
>jaska1

Respond to this message.