Re: A Tidy and Well Organized Room

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 11:55:44 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

This seems to be a constant problem. First of all, I suppose you need
enough room for all the storage. This I have been working on for four
years and seen improvement, but still need help, too. Now I have asked for
the district to have built a "cage" affair for wet oil paintings to no
avail yet. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make one and see if they'll
have a maintanence person install it.

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Jean Caffiene wrote:

> Although I have made great strides in my cleaning and organizing my
> art room in my 3.5 years of teaching, I am still sadly lacking in that
> area and am now under a growth plan to improve. Is there anyone that
> has made huge leaps in this department or done any in-service or
> behaviour mod that really turned your situation around? Please share.
> Thanks up front.
> JEan

Respond to this message.