Re:VAEC's need for specialized links(URLS);bibliographical materials/citations.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:11:04 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Dear John--then the things you asked for are always on this list--and
more. Why don't you just recommend that the VAEC members tune in
to this list and take what they need and want, and contribute
their skills and knowledge and ideas and inspirations to the rest
of the group.Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #