Re:VAEC's need for specialized links(URLS);bibliographical materials/citations.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (john.gilinsky)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 23:54:35 -0500

Respond to this message.

Nope! I am not interested believe it or not in making ANY money from what
I am trying to do! Only ideally in furthering and advancing visual arts
education.

Tx,
John

Respond to this message.