Re:VAEC's need for specialized links(URLS);bibliographical materials/citations.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:23:58 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Dear John--sounds like you have a little money making idea at our
expense--I guess I resent that. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #