Re: The Web of Life: The Art of John Biggers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 18:40:01 -0500 (EST)

Respond to this message.

Can we use this address for students. We have a new internet lab and i try
to take different classes when I can schedule and use it for finding out
about art history or artists or techniques. Thanks Fran

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Nancy Walkup wrote:

> Dear ArtsEdNetters:
>
> One of the features on "The Web of Life: The Art of John
> Biggers," is an interactive student symbol search
> <http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/resources/Biggers/Interactive/index.html>.
>
> We would like to hear your comments on this approach to
> providing meaningful online activities for students and any
> experiences or ideas you would like to share.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nancy
>
> Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
> North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
> PO Box 305100, University of North Texas
> Denton, TX 76203
> walkup
> 940/565-3986 FAX 940/565-4867

Respond to this message.