Biggers Mural -Reply

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (Walkup.EDU)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:27:30 -0600

Respond to this message.

Does Jim Biggers have access to the Web? It would be great to get him
in on the discussion.

Nancy Walkup
Project Coordinator
PO Box 305100 University of North Texas
Denton, TX 76203
FAX 940-565-4867

Sender: owner-newartsednet
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 18:25:38 -0600
From: betti longinotti <p-lstudio>
Subject: Biggers Mural

Attached is a webpage of Jim Biggers mural that he just told me about
my phone converstation with him just awhile ago. John, Jim's uncle
mentored him with this mural which is located in our NC Legislative
Building just right across from the Education Building in Raleigh.
Incidentally, Jim is an art teacher at the Gaston Co. High School. I
asked him this evening if his students knew just how fortunate they

In Art & Life,
Betti L.
or on the www at

Respond to this message.

  • Reply: betti longinotti: "Re: Biggers Mural -Reply"