Re: National Endowment for the Arts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Julie C. Van Camp (jvancamp)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 19:14:35 -0800

Respond to this message.

I have an on-line project, "Freedom of Expression at the National
Endowment for the Arts":
http://www.csulb.edu/~jvancamp/intro.html

It was originally funded by a grant from the American Bar Association,
Commission on College and University Legal Studies. It recently received
a two-star "exceptional" rating from the Encyclopedia Britanica Internet
Guide.

--
Julie C. Van Camp, Associate Professor of Philosophy

Respond to this message.