Re: The Web of Life: The Art of John Biggers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:13:25 CST6CDT

Respond to this message.

Thanks, Beth. The search for knowledge is never ending!

Nancy

> From: p-lstudio (betti longinotti)
> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:08:47 -0500
> To: walkup (Nancy Walkup)
> Cc: artsednet.edu
> Subject: Re: The Web of Life: The Art of John Biggers

> Nancy,
> I am not sure of the answer to your question, but I will refer it to two
> or three others that might be able to help out with the answer. I will
> call the curator at Diggs Gallery and the Delta Art Center, who actually
> commissioned the Biggers Murals at WSSU. If neither of these are
> helpful I will give Jim Biggers, John's nephew, a call in Gastonia.
>
> In Art & Life,
> Betti L.
> p-lstudio
> or on the www at
> http://www.angelfire.com/nc/plstudio

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 305100, University of North Texas
Denton, TX 76203
walkup
940/565-3986 FAX 940/565-4867

Respond to this message.