Re: The Web of Life: The Art of John Biggers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:42:42 CST6CDT

Respond to this message.

Mark:

One of my major concerns about "The Web of Life" was that teachers have
access to the major images used on the site. Look under "Resources" to find
sources - "Starry Crown" is available as a print from the Dallas Museum of
Art, "The Upper Room" is available from Crystal Productions
(1-800-255-8629) as one of the five images in the African American Art MAPS
set, and other Biggers' prints are available from "Artcetera." All of
these are included under "Resources."

Thanks for your interest.

Nancy