Re: Textile Design Resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wendy sauls (wsauls)
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 07:19:49

Respond to this message.

At 11:03 AM 11/14/97 -0500, Ruth Voyles wrote:

>I am looking for a source for white or unbleached cotton or linen garments
>(other than t-shirts) for batik and tie dye projects. Any suggestions?
>Thank you in advance!
>Ruth
>
>Ruth Voyles
>Family Center and
>Early Childhood Education Supervisor
>The Toledo Museum of Art
>P.O. Box 1013
>Toledo, Ohio 43697
>(419)255-8000 Ext. 236
>e-mail:rvoyles

hi ruth,
i have found dharma trading co. to be a wonderful source for this type of
stuff. they have a fabulous catalog with lots of tips and ideas, a toll
free number, quality products, and very helpful, friendly staff - and great
prices. i have ordered from them many times and always been satisfied.
call (800) 542-5227 (they're in ca so there will be a time diff.) or visit
their web site at www.dharmatrading.com you can request a catalog there,
too. good luck!
Wendy Sauls
Art Teacher, Kanapaha Middle School, Gainesville, FL
Doctoral Student, Art Education, Florida State University
wsauls

Respond to this message.