Re: Teacher discussion groups]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Bibby, QED of York, York, England (qed)
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 18:40:17 +0000

Respond to this message.

> Robben1713 wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone knows a discussion/mailing list/message
> > board similar to this one but for Math teachers? Thanks! Jessica
> > Scotch Plains, NJ

There's LOTS of lists for maths teachers. Let me know what you are
interested in, and I'll do my best to advise you.

*** NB: NEW PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS from August '97: PLEASE SEE BELOW ***

John Bibby
QED of York qed
1 Straylands Grove
York YO3 0EB, England
Tel: 01904-424242, Fax: 01904-424381.

*** N.B.: Please send all new orders to our retail partner QED Books
based in Welwyn (Email: QEDBooks1; Tel: 0345-402275 and +44-1707-396698; Fax: 01707-334233)

For other enquiries please use the 01904- numbers given above. THANK YOU!!

Respond to this message.