Re: Textile Design Resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:55:27 -0600

Respond to this message.

Ruth,

I call around to local hotels. At the end of each month they toss old
bedsheets. Sometimes they will even donate nice ones if you tell them it's
for a school project. I cut them up for banners. Kids love to hang them in
their room afterwards. A nice thank you note to the hotel helps when you
need them again next year.

Melissa Chaney
Midway R-1
Cleveland, MO
K-12

Ruth Voyles wrote:

> I am looking for a source for white or unbleached cotton or linen garments
> (other than t-shirts) for batik and tie dye projects. Any suggestions?
> Thank you in advance!
> Ruth
>
> Ruth Voyles
> Family Center and