Re: Re: Re: Re: I want a used Pottery Wheel

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:19:50 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

I think I've posted this before, but you can buy the metal parts and
the wood parts to build a wheel from Pyramid--now taken over by
Beckly Cardy. It used to only cost $180 for each set (wood & metal) but
you can cut your own wood out of a single piece of 1" thick plywood--
I think they give you a pattern. Anyway, you weight it with bricks and
it really works well--you could custom set the seat etc.Sid

###########################
# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #
# 702-738-7236 #

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997 naclink wrote:

> Bruce, my name is Neal and I am also searching for a used potters wheel. Did you have any luck ?? do you have any leads? Any info would be appriceated.
>
> thankyou,
>
> N.J.C.

Respond to this message.