RE: Teacher discussion groups

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:26:41 -0500

Respond to this message.

Jessica,
I teach art and math. I belong to a listserv for Kentucky math teachers
(there are out of state members too), but it is basically an inactive
list. I did forward your request though. Some of the people may know
about a NCTM list, and I believe Swathmore might have one also -
math-teach
I'll let you know if I get any feedback.
Ellen