Fwd: Re: The Web of Life: The Art of John Biggers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
betti longinotti (p-lstudio)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:29:59 -0500

Respond to this message.

--WebTV-Mail-1281417518-2136

In Art & Life,
Betti L.
p-lstudio
or on the www at
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/plstudio

--WebTV-Mail-1281417518-2136

From: p-lstudio (betti longinotti)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:28:05 -0500
To: walkup (Nancy Walkup)
Subject: Re: The Web of Life: The Art of John Biggers

The luscious little maquette for the Biggers mural, The Web of Life, is
part of an exhibition that we have been enjoying in NC at the Diggs
Gallery at WSSU, entitled In the Spirit of Resistance.
John Biggers is special to us in NC as he native to us, and now is
residing again in NC. His nephew, Jim Biggers and he co-created murals
at WSSU, entitled Origins and Ascension, upstairs from where the gallery
is in the O'Kelley library.