Re: Ukranian eggs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:03:16 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

I got a really neat little kit from a company called Surma, 11 East 7th
Street, New York, NY 10003. It's been a few years so I'm not sure
they're still around but you can try.Sid

###########################
# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #
# 702-738-7236 #
###########################

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997 x01142e4 wrote:

> Ma'am,
> I am a russian major at the United States Military Academy
> at West point. I was just wondering where you obtained the
> materials and artistic instruments that were necessary to make
> the eggs.
> Thank you for your time, and the pleasure of enjoying
> your web page.
> Respectfully,
> Cadet Christine Brigante
> Class of 2000